Online Application For New or Dublicate Rationcard @Digital Gujarat Gov.In, Digital Gujrat Online Application Registration Details: Are you looking for Digital Gujrat or Something like How to register or register in Digital Gujrat Portal? So, you are the right place to get the best results for Digital India. Before, once the official services portal was started. People of Gujarat will soon be able to avail a range of government services through their smartphones and tablets, together with the state government deciding to start a mobile application as well.
Why is a Ration Card important:
Ration Card is amongst one of the most important documents for every person in India; this document is provided on an order or authority of the State Government. Now, you can apply for ration card online very easily in simple and also you can check ration card status online.
Ration card details provide an important proof of Identity and Residence of citizens, it also used as proof of applying for making a Domicile certificate, Birth Certificate, Voter ID card etc. you can also check ration card details by name
Ration cards offer identification as well entitle the holder to a ration of food, fuel, or other goods issued by the Government of India. They are primarily used when purchasing subsidized foodstuffs (wheat, rice, sugar ) and kerosene.
The cards are applied in the state you belong to. We can help you with the form and compilation of documents. This will help you sort out the process quickly and smoothly. So go ahead, let us help you!
Kinds of Ration (Rashan) Cards :
Blue/Yellow/Green/Red Ration cards – For people that are living below poverty line. These ration cards are for obtaining various subsidies on food, fuel and other goods.
White Ration cards – These ration cards are for people living above the poverty line they help as an identification.
Who all can apply for a Ration (rashan) card:
- Any person permanently living in India who wants to have a ration but,
- He/ She or some other person on his behalf, has not already applied or in possession of such a card.
- He/ She or any member of his family is not included in another ration card.
- Ration cards have been used in India for some time now to provide a specific economic class of society, namely people earning less than a particular figure, subsidies on food grains and other cooking necessities. The amount that they receive depends on their household income. Although the Government of India used printed booklets, with all the financial information of the family, for the longest time, they are slowly switching to digital and keeping up with the times. This switch has not been made throughout the country since ration cards are being handled individually by different states but has been incorporated in a few states.
The most important part of the process is that it can be handled paperlessly, and at the convenience of the applicant, whether relating to their time or location, which makes the entire method faster and way more appealing than the previous one. Not only is the process of applying for a ration card made paperless, but so is the ration card itself. From a paper booklet, ration cards are now little bits of plastic.
West Bengal got with the program and began switching the ration cards of their people. People without ration cards found the switch easier since they would be applying for a digital ration card directly, however, those with their booklets had to follow a tedious system to handle the transition. Furthermore, they don’t have a proper system for the cancellation of ration cards for people who already have them but are working on it and would have one soon.
- They are tougher to duplicate than their paper booklet
- They last longer since they are made of plastic and don’t rip or get spoilt due to water or age.
- They can be used by fair price shops since the technology would be provided and tracked easily which reduced fake entries or mentioning incorrect amounts of food and grain provided, especially when this used to be handled
- The process of applying for a ration card, whether digital or otherwise, changes based on the Indian state that an applicant is applying from. Each state has their own systems but the basic foundation and structure are quite constant.
Initially, the process of getting a ration card was tedious where applicants traveled to the office and purchased application forms. They then had to fill them out, gather the supporting documentation and submit everything while paying a small fee. They would have to make a third trip in about a month to see if their ration card were ready to be picked up.
This process changed for the better with different states uploading application forms on their official ration card websites. This saved time and allowed people to begin gathering all the information they needed at their leisure. They would then have to pay their fee at the office, along with the applications and forms. This was the peak of digitization for some states, while others pushed for an even better system.
Other states, went a step further and allowed applicants to upload all their information on the official ration card website. These details included documents, personal information, supporting papers, etc. They then received an update with the date when their ration card would be dispensed. Applicants then received it at their doorstep, through the Indian postal system.
This process was further improved when some states moved to a digital ration card, changing the entire infrastructure, making room for the future. The entire process of getting one was online, while a few states had an offline procedure. This worked well for states who were a little more technologically developed but forced other states to improve.