Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Rural) Introduction
- Revised housing assistance from 1/4/2013
- Assistance per house for new accommodation in plain area Rs. 70,000 / -
- Assistance per house for new accommodation in hilly area Rs. 75,000 / -
- Rs.15000 / - for dilapidated / raw housing improvement
- Beneficiaries belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe up to Rs. 20,000 / - under Differential Rate of Interest (DRI) scheme at 4% annual interest rate.
- Amount due from Convergence for construction of toilets under Swachh Bharat Mission (Rural) Rs. 16,020 /-.
- Under Mahatma Gandhi NREGA scheme for housing construction the amount to be received for 90 days wages is Rs.13050 / -.
Financial Allocation of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana:
- Allocation of funds in the ratio of 60:40 between the Center and the State Government
- Allocation of 4% of administrative expenses against the funds allotted to the districts (3.5% for the district and 0.5% for the state).
Features of the scheme
- Housing size - 20 sq.m.
- Housing assistance amount Rs. 70,000 / -
- Use of SECC-2011 data for beneficiary selection
- Swachh Bharat Mission (Rural)
- Mahatma Gandhi NREGA (for wages)
- Other Schemes (Rajiv Gandhi Electrification Scheme, Aam Aadmi Vima Yojana, DRI National Health Insurance Scheme)
- District Material Bank and Facilitation Center
- DBT - PFMS and base linking
- Mobile app
- Accommodation soft
Achievements of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- From the beginning of the scheme. Construction of 13,08,920 houses by 31/01/2016.
- Construction of 1,97,614 houses in the decade before 2001 and construction of 12,45,320 houses after 2001.
- Five and a half times increase in housing construction in the last 14 years.
- Allocation of 7,44,498 houses in the name of women out of the total 12,45,320 approved in the last 14 years.
- Thus allotment of more than 60% housing in the name of women.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Government Resolutions
૨ ૦૮-૦૫-૨૦૧૮ પીએમએવાય-૧૦૨૦૧૮-એસએફએસ-૬-ખ-૨
૩ ૨૮-૦૩-૨૦૧૮ પરચ-આઇએવાય-૧૦૨૦૧૩-એસએફએસ-૨૦-૨૦૧૭-ખ-૨
૪ ૦૭-૧૦-૨૦૧૭ પરચ-પીએમએવાય-૫૦૭૫૪૩-એસએફએસ-૬૪-૨૦૧૭-ખ-૨
૫ ૨૪-૦૧-૨૦૧૭ આઇએવાય-૧૦૨૦૧૩-એસએફએસ-૨૦-ખ.૨
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Workflow
Step - 1
The Gram Sabha will decide and select you as the beneficiary
Step - 2
You will get the application form taluka from the gram sevak
Step - 3
Your application form will be sent to the Taluka Development Officer by the Gram Sevak
Step - 5
With the approval of the administration, the first installment of housing assistance of Rs. 17,500 / - will be credited directly from PFMS to the beneficiary's bank / post office account.
Step - 6
The remaining two installments will be credited directly to the beneficiary's bank / post office account at various stages of construction progress.